What information do we collect?
Red Promotional may collect and store 'personal information' about you as contained within your resume, CV, credit application form, credit agency reports, orders, newsletter subscriptions, online submissions and other relevant information. This is defined as information which identifies you as an individual or from which your identity can be ascertained.
Personal information we receive and store will include but is not limited to name and contact details, employment history, skills, education, qualifications, nationality, languages, professional associations, memberships or accreditations. When visiting our site you may be asked to enter your personal details. You may however visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways
- We store some information for the purposes of recruitment. We will not however use such information for any other purpose without your consent, other than where required by law.
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service. We use information provided by our clients to improve the way we deal with our customers.
- To improve our websites performance. Information collected from customers helps us to better refine the functionality of our website.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails and newsletters. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
- To run a contest, promotion, survey or other such activity.
How do we protect your information?
Red Promotional takes all reasonable steps to ensure the security of personal information we hold.
No data transmitted to us via the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. Accordingly, Red Promotional cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send or receive from us over the Internet.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
This policy was last modified in October 2012.
Red Promotional is a division of DiskBank Pty Ltd and can be contacted at:
DiskBank Pty Ltd
PO Box 785
Subiaco WA 6904