The Promotional products industry is unique, requiring a special mix of marketing insight, access to the finest manufacturing processes, experience with deadline management and a commitment to understanding each client individual requirements.
Our years of experience have taught us many lessons. We know that although our prices are extremely competitive, our commitment to quality means we won't always be the cheapest (what good is the cheapest product if it ends up in your customer's rubbish bin). We know that "impossible" deadlines can usually be overcome with a bit of hard work and knowledge. Above all, we know that without satisfied customers, we have no business at all.
Why are we called "Red Promotional"
Our slogan "Get Noticed" says it all. The colour red is commonly associated with standing out - think stop sign, fire engine, red lipstick...a red dress. Red Promotional products are designed to stand out from the rest, not with loud, lairey offensiveness, but with products that are chosen for their targeted and tasteful relevance. Don't leave your promotional products to chance, we'll help you chose the right product to make a memorable impact.
Why Promotional Products?
We're not ashamed to say we're passionate about our products. Some of the reasons why we believe our products are a worthwhile investment are as follows:
- If you're seeking regular, repeat customers you need to develop your brand awareness.
- A well crafted brand is invaluable to a company's success; however brand familiarity requires repetition and quality association.
- A well chosen, quality promotional product has the power to put your brand in front of your client day in day out.
An attitude of appreciation should underpin any healthy business relationship. Why not reward your customer for their support with a quality promotional product for no other reason than to say thank you.
Very few promotions reflect the return on investment potential that the right promotional product carries. For example, at less than $1 each you can put a branded pen in the hand of your targeted recipient every day.
People love strangers bearing gifts! If you're looking for a great lead into that hard to win client, why not try a promotional item. People will rarely reject a free gift.
Top reasons why Red Promotional are better than our competitors:
We are expert at outsourcing. We have many years of importing experience and have strong relationship with the best local and overseas manufacturers.
- We focus on our clients Return on Investment rather than just making the sale.
- We believe the success of the products we supply to our clients leads to mutually rewarding long term client relationship.
- We guarantee our products and service. You can rest assured that your experience with us comes with our long held commitment to quality and customer service. If it's not right, we'll make it right!
You'll receive a free digital sample of your finished product, to ensure you're ordering exactly what you're expecting.
Our offices in Perth and Sydney provide local service and the peace of mind of a nationwide company.
We are here to serve!
We invite you to give us a call or email to discuss your next promotion, our advice is free and we're confident we can turn your promotion into a results driven success. If you're short on ideas, we have plenty of budget conscious products that are sure to hit the mark.
If you're thinking of a new promotion, we recommend you consider a few important questions:
- Who are you trying to reach with your promotion?
- What are you trying to communicate?
- What is your budget?
- What is the purpose of your promotion?
- How will the product be delivered?
- Are you seeking long or short term results?
- Where will your audience use the promotion? (desk, home, car etc)